The workshop will explore the Digital Twin technology under different angles, starting from the design of the Digital Twin itself, to its application in systems design and management.
Topics of interest include and are not limited to:
- Digital Twin engineering, composition and interoperability
- Digital Twin-driven system engineering (intelligent systems, cyber-physical systems, smart cities, etc.)
- Digital Twin life cycle (design, reuse, reverse engineering, etc.)
- Digital Twin support to product/process/system lifecycle (predictive maintenance, qualitative production, monitoring, and surveillance, etc.)
- Digital Twin applications (Healthcare, Energy, Transportation, etc.)
- AI-enabled Digital Twin