The conference committee accepts two types of papers
- Full papers: Contributed papers are 8 pages long
- Short papers: Short papers are up to 6 pages long
Papers must be submitted as a PDF file to the conference submission website
The final version of all the papers must comply with the SCS conference format. All papers must be original and not submitted to other venues (please refer to plagiarism and self-plagiarism policies of ACM and IEEE); they will be peer reviewed with respect to their quality, originality and relevance.
At least one author of each paper accepted for presentation and publication must register and present the paper. Papers registered but not presented at conference time will not be included in the ACM Digital Library.
Deadlines have been extended
- Abstract Submission: Nov 2, 2015 (expired, abstract submission is optional)
- Abstract Feedback: Nov 10, 2015 (expired)
- Full paper submission: Jan 5, 2016 (expired)
- Notification of Acceptance:
Jan 31, 2016< Feb 5, 2016 ***EXTENDED***
- Camera-ready Paper: Feb 29, 2016