- .. Modelverse documentation master file, created by
- sphinx-quickstart on Wed Oct 5 09:12:15 2016.
- You can adapt this file completely to your liking, but it should at least
- contain the root `toctree` directive.
- Welcome to the Modelverse documentation!
- This document contains all practical information regarding the Modelverse.
- References to the papers describing the theoretical concepts are made throughout the documentation.
- As such, this document is a practical introduction to (meta-)modelling in the Modelverse.
- We make the distinction between three types of users of the Modelverse: modellers, language engineers, and developers.
- Depending on your goals of using the Modelverse, you will fall into one of these categories.
- Due to the design of the Modelverse, where everything is a model, the hierarchy is cumulative: language require knowledge of modelling, and developers require knowledge of language engineer and modelling.
- Example scripts used for some of our papers can be found in the *examples* folder.
- .. toctree::
- :maxdepth: 2
- Installation <installation>
- Basic interaction <interaction>
- Types of user <users>
- Modeller <modeller>
- Language Engineer <language_engineer>
- Developer <developer>
- Common problems and solutions <problems>