- Download Eclipse NEON (64 bits) installer.
- Run it, and select "Eclipse DSL Tools" environment.
or if you already have Eclipse DSL Tools, then just install the xText plugins as follows:
select plugins `Xtend IDE` and `Xtend Complete SDK`, and install
- In CONSOLE run "mvn package" in DSL_SemanticAdaptation
- In eclipse choose import -> Maven -> Existing Maven Projects and choose the LEAF nodes
- Might be necessary to right click on a project -> Maven -> Update project
Run the plugin:
After building everything, right-click /be.uantwerpen.ansymo.semanticadaptation -> run as -> eclipse application